USER TERMS OF SERVICE
Please carefully read these Terms of Service for users of the website www.IECSimulations.com (the “Site”) and the Content (as defined below) provided therein before accessing or using the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The Site is owned and operated by IECSimulations Inc . By accessing or using the Site in any way, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please do not access or use the Site.
IEC Simulations Inc. reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and to notify you of such modifications by an announcement on your login page or via email. If you do not agree with any of the changes, please do not access or use the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
- All video, images and other content on the Site (collectively the “Content”), as well as the selection and arrangement of the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties (collectively, “Intellectual Property Laws”). Any unauthorized use of any Content may violate such laws and this Agreement. Except as expressly provided herein, IEC Simulations Inc. does not grant any express or implied permission to use any Content. You agree not to copy, republish, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site or any of the Content.
- Certain Content may only be made available to users who pay IEC Simulations Inc. a fee and/or enter into an agreement to use that particular Content.
IEC Simulations Inc. TRADEMARKS
- For the purposes of this Agreement, the term, “Trademark(s)” means all common law or registered trademarks, logos, service marks, trade names, Internet domain names, or other indications of origin used now or in the future by IEC Simulations Inc. .
- Nothing contained herein grants or shall be construed to grant you any rights to use any IEC Simulations Inc. Trademark, unless expressly conferred by this Agreement.
- You agree that you will not use IEC Simulations Inc. Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or IEC Simulations Inc..
- You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of IEC Simulations Inc. Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by IEC Simulations Inc. .
- You agree that you will not use any IEC Simulations Inc. Trademark or any variant thereof (including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- You may not at any time, adopt or use, without IEC Simulations Inc. ’s prior written consent, any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with IEC Simulations Inc. Trademarks.
- The look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of IEC Simulations Inc. and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of IEC Simulations Inc..
- All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by IEC Simulations Inc. , unless expressly so stated.
- You may not use a IEC Simulations Inc. trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of IEC Simulations Inc. to link to the Site without the prior written consent of IEC Simulations Inc. .
INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS / DMCA NOTICES
- If you believe that any Content or other material made available by IEC Simulations Inc. infringes a copyright that you own or control, you may notify IEC Simulations Inc. in the manner set forth in DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of IEC Simulations Inc. or any third party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the access to or use of the Site, or engage in any activity prohibited by the Agreement.
- Violate the rights of IEC Simulations Inc. or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another person or entity.
USE OF CONTENT
- You may not download, copy, distribute, and/or publish any Content without the prior written consent of IEC Simulations Inc. .
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright information contained in the Content.
- IEC Simulations Inc. reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
- You may not frame or hotlink to the Site or any Content without the prior written consent of IEC Simulations Inc. . If an embed function is made available by IEC Simulations Inc. , you may embed previews of IEC Simulations Inc. Content on another website owned or operated by you, or on a third party site. Such preview must be accompanied by a link back to the Content available on the Site.
- You may not use manual or automated processes, software, devices, scripts, or robots to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages or services contained in the Site.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
- IEC Simulations Inc. may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and Content at any time in CTE Skills ’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
- IN THE EVENT THAT YOU BREACH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT WITH IEC Simulations Inc. , IEC Simulations Inc. SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO IEC Simulations Inc.’s OTHER RIGHTS AT LAW AND/OR EQUITY. IEC Simulations Inc. SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY FEES PAID BY YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED BY REASON OF ANY SUCH BREACH OR BREACHES.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- IN THE EVENT THAT IEC Simulations Inc. PROVIDES LINKS FROM THE SITE TO ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR PERMITS ANY THIRD PARTY TO LINK TO THE SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IEC Simulations Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR WEBSITES. SUCH WEBSITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF IEC Simulations Inc. , AND IEC Simulations Inc. PROVIDES AND/OR PERMITS THESE LINKS ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY AFFILIATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR ADOPTION BY IEC Simulations Inc. .
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- THE SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED BY IEC Simulations Inc. “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IEC Simulations Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
(i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED;
(iii) THE QUALITY OF THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND
(iv) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NEITHER IEC Simulations Inc. NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF IEC Simulations Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IEC Simulations Inc. , its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers, submitters of Content and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the IEC Simulations Inc. website, your breach or alleged breach of the Agreement or of any representation or warranty contained herein, your unauthorized use of the IEC Simulations Inc. Content, or your violation of any rights of another.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any legal action or proceeding concerning the validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, matters arising out of or related to the Agreement or its making, performance or breach, or related matters shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Texas in the County of Jefferson, or of the United States of America for the Eastern District of Texas, and all parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to or otherwise affect this Agreement. The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, matters arising out of or related to this Agreement or its making, performance or breach, and related matters shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas (without reference to choice of law doctrine). This Agreement shall be construed neither against nor in favor of any party, but rather in accordance with the fair meaning of the language hereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the balance hereof.
- If any part of this Agreement is held void or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of each party and their respective legal representatives, successors in interest and permitted assigns.